Katy won nothing, Gaga won nothing, Rihanna won nothing (by herself), Nicki won nothing, Britney wasn’t nominated, and Ke$ha wasn’t nominated…
Now tell me why these morons are only focusing on the fact that Gaga didn’t win? Oh, because they’re pressed idiots.
NEWFLASH, Gaga has more solo Grammys than Katy 0, Britney 1, Ke$ha 0, Nicki 0, and Rihanna 1 combined.
Well, I’m an Italian woman.
- Beyonce - “I just copy shit I see on Youtube for my videos!”
- Britney - “What… are music videos? I make those? Huh?”
- Ke$ha - “I just point at shit and we have a bad ass fucking party.”
- Katy - “I try to look really weird in weird clothes cause it’s cool now.”
- Rihanna - “I copy cool shit I see and do what Melina tells me to do.”
- Adele - “I sit on stuff.”
- Crazy Stans - “YES YES YES! WORK IT!! WE LOVE YOU AMAZING GIRLS!!!”
- Lady Gaga - “I direct my own videos. I use an array of various iconography and really study the art of pop music and the art of the visual. I use young, new fashion designers to help them break in. My creative team and I really strive to bring a really structured and artistic, performance art aspect to our work. Yes, you could say the hair I have in part of the ‘Marry The Night’ video looks like the style Madonna had in one of her videos, but that was 25 years ago and…-“
- Crazy Stans - “Here goes this dumb cunt, being unoriginal again and stealing ideas. I miss the Old Gaga. Fuck this fake ass, untalented, Madonna wannabe with her fake ass image. Dumb cunt!”
Grow A Pear | Ke$ha
Most pop girls these days don’t even control what they do, so it’s not them, rather their labels trying to compete with Gaga by emulating what she does. The thing about that is that labels don’t get that it’s not just about putting a block on your head, it’s about living and breathing what you do, and no other pop girl is as dedicated to their music and image as Gaga is. That’s why Gaga’s number one at the moment. You can try to outshine Gaga by wearing something crazier, but you’re not going to be able to copy the sheer and immense passion she has for everything she does. I mean, you can’t fake talent.