Themocracy is a sleek, responsive, one column Tumblr theme equipped with a fully functional sidebar.
Theme features: responsive layout, supports all post types, custom colors, custom images, header image slideshow with link and caption support, infinite scrolling, easy social network sharing, page support, disqus comments, Twitter, Last FM, Flickr, Instagram, following, group blog support, liked posts, localization, search, tags, and more.
Special feature breakdown:
- Background color: If you want to change the theme’s background color, you must first clear the default background image.
- Instagram access token: To receive an Instagram access token, you must first authorize my theme to access your Instagram account. To do so, click here. I will not be able to see your login information, so do not worry about giving my theme superficial access to your account. If you’re not already logged into Instagram, the site will ask you to login. Once you login and authorize my theme, you will be taken to a page titled “Anthagio Themes And Instagram”, and below that title you will see your access token. Copy and paste your token into this section on the customize page.
- Flickr ID number: To find your Flickr ID number, visit idGettr.com. Once you receive your ID, copy and paste it into this section on the customize page.
- Disqus shortname: Disqus is a commenting widget. To receive a shortname, visit Disqus.com and sign up.
If you’d like to preview and/or install this theme, head on over to Themocracy’s page in the Theme Garden.
- Theme inspiration from Rakfi’s Confidence Wordpress Theme.
- jQuery Twitter script from Seaofclouds.
- jQuery Last Fm script from Engage Interactive.
- jQuery Fancybox script from Fancyapps.
- jQuery smooth scrolling script from Kryogenix.
- jQuery Instagram script pulled from Rainerbird’s Amplify Tumblr Theme.
- jQuery Flickr script from Gethifi.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions, feel free to send me a message.
Please “like” this post if you install this theme so I can see what it looks like on your blog.