Themuctive (don’t ask, I am running out of ideas)…
is a completely customizable, universal (all languages), one column theme equipped with a fully functional sidebar that allows you to display your Twitter feed, Flickr uploads, Instagram uploads, Last Fm scrobbles, and more.
Check out all of the customizable options available in the Appearance tab.
- Main background color
- Navigation link color
- Navigation link background color
- Navigation link hover color
- Navigation link hover background color
- Text, photo, photoset, quote, link, chat, audio, video, and answer post accent color - Each post is assigned a color. Whatever color you choose will be the color of that particular post’s post type icons and links.
- Post icon color: The actual color of the post type icons.
- Post background color
- Post text color
- Sidebar section background color - Background color of each individual sidebar section.
- Sidebar section text color
- Sidebar section link color
- Sidebar borders color - Color of the borders under the section headers and in between the tweets, likes, scrobbles, and things of the like.
- Link hover color
- Header image
- Sidebar header image
- Show archive, random, and RSS link
- Show search box
- Show people I follow
- Show group members - If you are using this theme on a group blog (sub-blog), you can choose to show your blog’s members or not if you don’t want a list of members in your sidebar.
- Displaying your “likes” - There’s no option for this in the appearance tab because your “likes” will automatically appear in the sidebar if you’ve decided, via the preferences page, to share them with your followers. If you don’t want your “likes” to show, go to the preferences page and untick “Share posts I like”.
- Infinite scrolling
- Custom link 1, 2, 3 and 4 URL - Place the full URL of the custom link here.
- Custom link 1, 2, 3, and 4 title - Place the name of the custom link in the corresponding text field here.
- Twitter username
- Twitter tweet count
- Flickr ID number - To find your Flickr ID number, visit idGettr.com. Copy your ID number and paste it here.
- Flickr photo count
- Last Fm username
- Last Fm song count
- Instagram access token - To receive your Instagram access token, click here. If you’re not logged into Instagram, it’ll ask you to login (login if you need to). You’ll then be prompted to authorize my theme to access your Instagram account so that it can give you an Instagram access token. After you authorize my theme, you’ll be taken to a page that displays your Instagram access token. Copy the code and paste it into this field. Don’t worry about authorizing my theme. I will not be able to access your account or see your login credentials.
- Instagram photo count
- Extra sidebar section title one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven - Same as the custom link URLs except this is for extra sidebar headers.
- Extra sidebar section content one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven - Same as the custom link titles except this is for extra sidebar section content.
- Disqus shortname - Disqus is a commenting widget. To receive a shortname, visit Disqus.com and sign up.
If you’d like to install this theme, click here to be directed to the Theme Garden.
If you’d like to preview this theme in all its glory, click here.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send me a non-anonymous message and I will reply to you as soon as I can.