On December 18th, just in time for the holiday season, ADELE will re-release her massively successful sophomore album, “21”, with entirely new versions of each original song. In an effort to further show off her wide range of vocals, the new LP, aptly named “21 (…Hundred Calories)”, will cost $19.99 (not to be confused with ADELE’s weight) and will include the following tracks:
- Rolling In The Deep Fryer
- Rumor Has It I Love Cake
- Turning Tables So I Don’t Have To Get Up
- Don’t You Remember Those Pancakes (‘Cause I Do)
- Set Fire To The Barbeque
- He Won’t Go To Burger King
- Eat It All (Like I Do)
- I’ll Be Waiting For Dinner
- One And Only Reese Cup Left
- Somone Likes Food (Me)
To honor this momentous occasion, Walmart will be holding a special sale on December 22nd, where you will be able to buy ADELE’s new, sure to be huge, LP and receive two free honey hams for your family’s upcoming Christmas dinner.
Starting tomorrow, you can pre-order the new LP here.