Under the appearance tab, you will find the following options:
- Streampad Background Color: If you’ve enabled the Streampad music player on your blog, you can change the background color of it here.
- Header Image: Upload a custom header image here.
- Background Image: Upload a custom background image here.
- Orange, Lime, Fuchsia, Lavender, Seafoam, and Blue Versions: Choose between these and the default red version of the theme.
- Four Column Version: Layout too big? Prefer a smaller-looking theme? Opt for a four column version of the theme rather than the default five column.
- Repeat Header Image: If you upload a header image that doesn’t span across the entire top of allotted area, you can have the image repeat by choosing this option.
- Scrolling Description: If your description is too long and is interfering with the aesthetics of the theme, select this option and it will be put into a scroll box.
- Hide Captions On Front Page: If you rather your front page look more like an image gallery, choose to hide the captions on the front page.
- Show Description: Rather not have anyone knowing anything about you? Hide your description here.
- Show Title In Description: If you want to hide the title of your blog that appears before your description, untick this option.
- Show Archive, Random, Mobile, and Feed Link: This one is pretty self-explanatory. :P
- Enable Streampad: Enable the Streampad music player that will float gracefully along the bottom of your page at all times.
- Autoplay Streampad Music: Wanna’ annoy all of your followers with music that automatically plays when they visit your page? Well, this option is for you!
- Height Of Header Image: If you upload a header image and you want to resize the height of it, this is the option to do just that.
- Custom Link 1, 2, 3, and 4 URL: Put the actual URL of any extra links here. Example: http://facebook.com.
- Custom Link 1, 2, 3, and 4 Title: Put the name of the link here. Example: My Facebook Page.
- Google Analytics ID: If you have a Google Analytics account, place your ID here so it can track your visitors.
- Disqus Shortname: If you want to enable the commenting widget, place your Disqus shortname here.
Click the photo to install the theme.
P.S. If you install this theme, please “like” this post.